Terms and Conditions
Greetings from RV Camp Gear!
The terms and conditions stated here govern how the website hosted at http://www.rvcampgear.com/ will be used.
We imply that you agree to these terms and conditions by using this site. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions listed on this page, don’t use RV Camp Gear any longer.
Except when noted, all content on RV Camp Gear is the property of RV Camp Gear and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. For your own personal use only, you may use RV Camp Gear with the limitations mentioned in these terms and conditions.
- Republish content of RV Camp Gear.
- Sell, trade, or sublicense RV Camp Gear content.
- Duplicate, copy, or reproduce RV Camp Gear’s content.
- Rewrite content from RV Camp Gear.
RV Camp Gear holds the right to review all Comments and to eliminate any comments that are offensive, abusive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
About the comments:
- You are permitted to post the Comments on our site and you do so in accordance with all relevant rights and consents.
- No intellectual property rights such as any limitation, patent, trademark, or copyright of a third party, must not be violated by the Comments.
- The Comments must not include any information that is a privacy invasion or is abusive, rude, or illegal.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, sell, or promote any kind of industry, profession, company, or illegal activity.
Including Hyperlinks in Content
Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups are permitted to connect to our official site:
- Governmental Institutions.
- Search Engines.
- Media Sources.
- Distributors of online directories are permitted to link to our official site in the same way that they link to the online sites of other businesses.
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses are also permitted to do so, with the exception of soliciting non-profit companies, shopping complexes, and charity fundraising associations, none of these are permitted to link to our official site.
These groups are permitted to link to our site, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following criteria:
- It is not misleading in any way;
- It does not indicate false sponsorship, endorsement, or authorization of the linking group and its items or services.
- It is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Further link requests from the following categories of companies may be taken into consideration and approved:
- Sources of information are used often by consumers or businesses.
- Dot .com, web-based communities.
- Associations or other companies that speak for charities
- Distributors of online directories.
- Online directories.
- Firms in accountancy, law, and consultancy.
- Commercial associations and educational institutes.
You must contact us by sending an email to [email protected] if you represent one of the groups specified above and are interested in linking to our site. In addition to the URL of your site, a listing of URLs from which you plan to link to our site, and URLs on our webpage that you would like to link to, be sure to add your name, your company’s name, and other contact information. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Qualified companies may link to our site in one of the following ways:
- By using our company name.
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) being linked to.
- Any other clear description of the connected site that complements the context and style of the linking party’s website.
Without a trademark license contract, you cannot use RV Camp Gear’s logo or other works of art for linking purposes.
You must not put frames around our pages without our prior consent and written authorization that modifies the visual presentation or looks of our site in any way.
Anything that appears on your site is not our responsibility. You commit to defending us from any allegations made against us on your site. No link(s) ought to be displayed on any site that could be seen as abusive, indecent, unlawful, or that violates, encourages the violation of, or infringes upon, the rights of any third party.
We have the right to ask you to eliminate any link to our site, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate withdrawal of any connections to our site. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify these conditions as well as its linking policy any time we want. You agree to be limited by and complied with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our site.
Elimination of Links from Our Site
You are welcome to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our site that are inappropriate for any purpose. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not forced to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timing of the information on this site and we do not guarantee that it will stay accessible. We also do not guarantee that the content on this site will be updated on a regular basis.
We disclaim any and all representations, warrants, and conditions with regard to our site and the use of our site to the fullest extent authorized by law. Nothing contained in this disclaimer will:
- Exclude or restrict either your or our liability for injuries or death.
- Exclude or restrict either your or our liability for frauds or misrepresentations.
- Restrict your or our liabilities in a way that is prohibited by applicable law.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the site along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without any cost.