The Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch is a must-have device for RV owners. It allows you to quickly and easily switch between onshore, solar, or battery power sources to heat your water – all with the simple push of a button! Whether you’re camping in the woods, boondocking at the beach, or just wanting some hot water on demand at home, the Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch has you covered.
The most basic type of Keystone RV hot water heater switch is a basic on/off switch. This type of switch allows you to easily turn on and off your hot water heater with the push of a button. This type of switch is great for those who don’t need any additional features or settings.
The next step up from a basic on/off switch is a thermostat-controlled switch. This type of switch allows you to set the temperature of your hot water heater with just a few clicks. You can set the thermostat to the temperature you desire and the switch will turn the hot water on or off accordingly. This type of switch is great for those who want more control over their hot water heater.
Finally, the most advanced type of Keystone RV hot water heater switch is the automatic switch. This type of switch will automatically turn on and off your hot water heater depending on the temperature you set. This type of switch is great for those who want to ensure that their hot water is always at the desired temperature.
Features & Benefits
- Easy Installation – The Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch is designed for easy installation and use. No wiring required – just plug it in and turn it on!
- Three Power Settings – Choose from three different power settings (shore power/battery power/solar power) to ensure that your hot water is always heated in the most efficient way.
- Simple Push-Button Operation – Easily switch between your different power settings with a simple push of the button.
- Durable Design – The Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch has been designed for long-term use, and its metal construction ensures that it can withstand years of use and abuse.
- Safe & Reliable – With its advanced safety features, you can be sure that your hot water will stay at an optimal temperature without any risk of overheating or scalding.
How to use the Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch
Using the Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch is easy – just plug it in and turn it on. Once plugged in, you can select from the three power settings (shore power/battery power/solar power) depending on what source of energy you would like to use to heat your water. A simple push of the button will then switch your hot water heater between whichever setting you have chosen.
If you experience any difficulty in using the Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch, here are some troubleshooting tips that may help:
- Check that all cables and connections are secure and properly connected.
- Make sure the switch is switched off before unplugging from shore or battery power source.
- If overheating occurs, turn off the switch immediately and allow to cool down before restarting.
- Make sure the switch is securely connected to the power source before operation.
- Avoid overloading your RV’s electrical system by using only the amount of power needed to heat your water.
The Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch is a great choice for RV owners who want ultimate convenience and control over their hot water systems. With its easy installation and simple push-button operation, you can quickly and easily toggle between three different power sources (shore/battery/solar) to ensure that your hot water stays at an optimal temperature – all with the simple press of a button! Plus, with its durable construction and advanced safety features, you can be sure that your hot water will stay heated safely and reliably for years to come. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and easy-to-use hot water heater switch for your RV, the Keystone RV Hot Water Heater Switch is definitely worth considering!
Ever since I was a kid, I've been fascinated by travel. I inherited this passion from my parents. Since my college years and to this day, I have had a passion for traveling in a motorhome. I am here to share my experiences with you.